Epihunter Companion is a smartphone app for parents and families of people using Epihunter.
Epihunter Companion makes data and notes available at your fingertips. Wherever you are, Epihunter Companion gives you the the overview to stay on top!
Download the app now, using the same account details as the Epihunter app or portal, and access all information in a nice and clear overview.
- Use your own iOS or Android smartphone to access the same data as at the Epihunter web portal. Now just some taps away!
- Access seizure history during a specific day or over a longer period of time through a calendar overview.
- Immediately add notes and additional information to the seizure overview using Epihunter Companion.
- Label seizures to allow for easy access later on.
Epihunter Companion is a free app and addition to the Epihunter solution to detect epileptic absence seizures.
You can download Epihunter Companion for free in
Once linked you can fully enjoy the benefits of Epihunter Companion and have access to the seizure information from the person using the Epihunter solution and headset for absence seizures.
- Access seizure history, per day or month
- Add remarks and additional information to each seizure
- Label seizures of interest for easy access later on
- Define you can access your data (e.g. second parent, or family member)
Being available for both iOS and Android, Epihunter Companion can be used on almost any device.
On your desktop computer or laptop, you can still access the Epihunter web portal (my.epihunter.com), which will contain the same information as in Epihunter Companion.
Note: The Epihunter app for seizure detection is available for Android only.